Monday, February 11, 2008

craft weekend. part 1














over the weekend i did two craft shows!





here is a recap of both. the first one was in downtown LA, my new favorite place. it was in this totally rad space and i met some nice people. and it was slow but i still sold a few things.


and the second one was at the que sera. it was in conjunction with a sukka free sunday show, which i usually do sound for. i got there way late and then had to run back and forth between the sound board and my table. but luckally my buddy josh showed up and helped me out. for which i owe him a burrito. i made a few bucks here and also saw a bunch of new crafters. many boy crafters which i liked, but i didn't have the guts to talk to any of them. as per usual











here's me at my booth at the i made it market. this is an awkward picture of me. as is every picture of me. also, this is at the bigenning of the show which is an awkward time for me. i can't explain why.






















i made a couple polaroid photo albums. with what else but a polaraid camera on the front! people seemed to like them







i got some shirts from the goodwill and embelished them. i sold them both to the same girl at the que sera show. i was stoked!

part two comming directly. please ignore the spelling mistakes if you can

No comments: