Tuesday, February 19, 2008

damn... my friends know just what i need


so i'm trying to get rid of a lot of the crap that i have, but i'm only doing it to make room for more craft supplies! a few weeks ago my friend rhea gave me a whole garbage bag of fabric that her friend was gunna throw away. most of the fabric on the shelf here is mine but the stuff rhea gave me accounts for a good third of it. and today my friend kim gave me a bunch of fabric and yarn cuz she's moving into a smaller place. all the stuff she gave me is on the floor. i am simply overjoyed!
note: i need more fabric because my band is doing a video for a song, and we're animating the whole thing with fabric in stop motion. can you help?
another note: for some reason i can't get my spell check to work anymore. i hope no one minds the mistakes

No comments: